Ski and snowboard school, ESI Arc-en-ciel
NENDAZ / Siviez
ESI Ski school
We look forward to seeing you again for our activities in July and August.
In order to best meet your expectations, please let us know our wishes by e-mail. Thank you and see you soon
Teaching and winter sports, our passion,
Your children's enjoyment, our objective,
Your family's well-being, our concern,
Your security and your progress, our goals,
Your satisfaction, our reward!
- Small groups of 3 to 6 max !
- Club Minis from 2.5 yrs - 4 children MAXIMUM
- Teenagers and adults lessons
- Close-knit, motivates, competent and multilingual staff
- Camps for your children in July and August!
All year round we are available by e-mail and on-call at +41 27/288 32 22
Join us on https://www.instagram.com/esiarcenciel/
Near Sion, the commune of Nendaz is in the middle of the Rhone valley. Its vast territory stretches from the fertile plains to the snowfields.
The valley is cut into two sides by the Printse, raging river, both source and outlet of a multitude of irrigation canals for irrigation.
In the 4 Vallées, Verbier, Bruson, La Tzoumaz, Nendaz, Veysonnaz and Thyon play their greatest asset: an exceptional ski area. In a nature reserve of snow, they deployed together a network of trails for all winter sports.
At the heart of the 4 Valleys, Nendaz / Siviez offers quick access to Mont Fort and freeride routes. Families, young and old coexist happily in this resort where many bars and restaurants ensure a vibrant atmosphere. The old village dotted with barns and wooden chalets provide a change of scenery for tourists seeking authentic.
1. Small groups for better learning
2. Expert and enthusiastic instructors to accompany you.
3. Attentive instructors and personalised teaching.
4. Medals are included in group lessons.
5. Internationally recognised medals
With this session in the middle of nature, Anne wishes to bring you a wheeze of serenity, to open your mind around the nature, to become aware of your breath, and to get an harmony with your body. Let yourself be carried away... get to know Anne